Sunday, April 20, 2008

Primal Fear....

It's been awfully long since I've studied anything and the biggest challenge seems to be concentration. I thought I was pretty good at it till sleep hit me as soon as 15 - 20 minutes are done. That's when I divert into a phone call or hit the bed.... In all the practice tests, I was eager to get to the verbal section (as I want to assess myself in this area) and that's when I hear that inner voice to get it over with, to get up, so much that it makes you believe that the first answer you think is correct....

gosh...I'm being a victim !

1 comment:

Mo Zhou said...

I think the first 30 minutes of studying after work is the worst. As long as you get through that part, you are going to be able to concentrate better and think a lot sharper. :P just my $0.02