Sunday, March 30, 2008

Generally....

Life has not been easy and never so much fun....... I did a calculated move to join the small organization that I'm currently in. It's been 3 years since I graduated and looking back, I've done all odd stuff in the story thus far...but it's been a great learning and a pain working...I'm in this exciting role where I get to run the show and be a part of it but the responsibility is darn too much.

Its amazing how metrics can let you down though you personally know you have worked more than your fair share. In the end, you start believing the metrics as well....may be you did a good job individually but, it matters only when it makes a difference to the metrics...like people in my organization say.... we'll get there...slowly but, surely !

No comments: